2012年1月18日

Grammar : simple present or present progress

Underline the correct verb form to complete the paragraph
(Hint :  We use the simple present , permanent situation, and regular events, and the present progressive for situations happening now or around now)

I belong / am belonging to a book club, which meets / is meeting every month. It's a lot of fun and I always talk / am talking to interesting people there. There are eight of us in the group and we always take / are taking turns choosing a book that we like / are liking. Roght now, we read / are reading a book by the writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez called Love in the Time of Cholera. I enjoy / are enjoying this book because I lean / am learning a lot about another culture. Sometimes I can't go to the meeting, because I study / am studying at college this semester and I don't have time. Anyway, I think /  am thinking reading groups are a great idea. Everyone should join one!

沒有留言:

張貼留言